Sunday, September 28, 2008

Face wash for acne prescription

« ...An herbal tea, made from the petals of the Evening Primrose plant will help prevent acne, if you drink it regularly. Crush the petals or the leaves from the plant, and mix one teaspoon of the herb for every one cup of boiling water. Avoid using a metal pot or cup, as the metal can destroy the medicinal properties of the herb....
...Topical creams and gels, which kill bacteria, are as well available. These generally have benzoyl peroxide. These top acne products are used on skin twice or else thrice a day. One can buy soaps and face wash, which have benzoyl peroxide. Benzoyl peroxide kills acne-causing bacteria and has keratolytic effect. This means it dissolves keratin, which is plugging your skin's pores. Unluckily, acne skin care products having this chemical can cause skin to dry radically. To stop this, concentration of benzoyl peroxide must not go beyond 5%. Patient must also use the non-comedogenic moisturizer to fight extreme skin dryness....»
Read More: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

«...I'm not a fan of acne products, I've used some good ones, but I found natural treatments helped my skin disease more effectively. I've bought my fair share of acne products though, some cheap and nasty ones, and some expensive ones. I'll tell you right now, you have to spend a lot of money for these top products that do help your skin, sure you can buy those cheap acne creams, but will they get rid of your acne? I very much doubt it. So if you want to get rid of your acne that bad, I think it's better to spend that extra bit of money for the top products....»
Full Text: http://acne-types.blogspot.com

tags: how can u get rid of acne, zinc for acne, fighting acne from hormones but yet had cancer

No comments: