Saturday, September 27, 2008

Acne pills and birth control pills

« ...I imagine after reading that title, you are probably thinking: "Oh yeah, secret cure for acne - right!" I will admit, if I were you, I would be thinking the same exact thing. However, that was before I saw the results for myself. By applying the secret cure for acne, my daughter, who suffered from a severe case of acne in her early teen years, was able to successfully recover. I was simply amazed at the transition that her skin experienced as she went through the healing process. Now, I am here to share my story with you - as well as this "secret" that I am claiming will cure acne......
...Tip: Raw potato can heal those nasty white-heads, slice a potato just a lilttle and rub it on the white-head, leave on for 15 mins for it to work and then rinse off with warm water....»
Read More: how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

«...Many insoluble cutting oils. tars, cosmetics and chlorinated aromatic hydrocarbons can induce acne by external contact....»
Full Text: http://acne-types.blogspot.com

tags: exposed acne solution order by phone, homemade acne face masks, men's shaving cream helps acne

No comments: